All guests, artists and staff are required to uphold The Basement East Core Safety Policy:
- FACEMASKS are required for entry and must be worn at all times in common public areas (entry, bar, restrooms, etc). While in a guest’s assigned pod, facemasks may be removed to allow eating and drinking. For the comfort of guests in nearby pods, facemasks are encouraged at all other times within the pod.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS at entry will measure for guests exceeding 100.4 degrees fahrenheit. Entry for guests with higher temperatures will be denied out of an abundance of caution for other guests.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING 6’ or more from one another is required except when in one’s own pod. Guests are encouraged to remain in their pods at all times other than when using restrooms or visiting the bar.
- HAND HYGIENE is encouraged. Hand wash stations and hand sanitization stations are provided near entry, restrooms and bar.
- SANITIZATION of frequent touch points in public areas (doors handles, counters and equipment) occurs routinely throughout the show.
- SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING is encouraged of all guests. Any violations of the Core Safety Policy or behavior creating discomfort for guests or staff should be reported to venue staff.